Tagged by @ceridwyn2
Pick 5 shows, then answer the following questions, don’t cheat. Tag 10 (or however many) people.
Once Upon a Time
Poltergeist: the Legacy
Star Trek: The Next Generation
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Regina Mills, in all her many guises
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
3. What is your favorite episode of 4?
“La Belle Dame Sans Merci” [
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Probably S7? It was the season of actor wish fulfillment…
5. Who is your favorite couple in 3?
Platonic: Susan & Delenn or Susan & Sheridan
6. Who is your favorite couple in 2?
7. What is your favorite episode of 1?
You know what? I’m gonna follow Glen Mazarra’s comment about how he wrote S1 of Damien as a 10 hour movie, so I’ma say the whole thing. Fckn fight me.
8. What is your favorite episode of 5?
I have a soft spot for both “Remember Me” [04×05] and “The Loss” [04×10] as they were the first two eps I ever actually consciously saw and paid attention to, but I absolutely adore EVERY. SINGLE. Lwaxana ep.
9. What is your favorite season of 2?
Hmm… Honestly? That’s a tie between 1 and 7…
10. How long have you watched 1?
Well, I watched it first run from 7 March to 9 May 2016, and I’m in the double digits on full series rewatches…
11. How did you become interested in 3?
It came out roughly at the same time as DS9 and I got sucked into both…
12. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Robbi Chong, hands down.
13. Which do you prefer, 1, 2, or 5?
Actually, of those three, I prefer them in that order. Damien will forever be my #1 lifetime favorite show that never got a proper fucking chance…
14. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3 ?
Uh, that would be 3, as it had 5 seasons vs. the single season of 1.
15. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Alexandra Moreau, hands down… My beloved baby from that show.
16. Would a crossover between 3 and 4 work?
No, I don’t think so. Paranormal shows don’t easily mesh with proper scifi shows. Though I’ve written a few crack fics that blended them, I think?
17. Pair two characters in 1 who would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple?
Ann Rutledge and James Shay.
I SAID WHAT I SAID.
Because Ann and Sr. Greta is too fckn obvious and I already ship it.
18. Overall, which show has the better storyline, 3 or 5?
Hmmm… I think Babylon 5 had a better, more cohesive start to finish aspect to the overall series than ST:TNG did. I mean, I love both, but yeah…
19. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
Okay, I can’t really choose here. I love both of them…